Guaranteed paid internships
Qualify for a PAID Virtual Internship by achieving a 75% pass mark for two or more subjects in semester 1.
The Student Hub’s Virtual Internships provide students with:
- Relevant skills
- Real-world working experience
- Paid employment gigs
Alongside our TVET College Partners, we will provide all online distance learning and part-time students with a paid Virtual Internship in which they can earn up to R5000 for completing work-experience tasks.
- Students need to achieve at least a 75% average for their first semester.
- Students need to successfully complete a micro-course to gain the relevant skills to enable them to take part in the work experience.
- Students need to complete the internship in the form of a task or assignment.
What does the student receive?
- Upon registering for the course, students will receive a free 10-inch tablet to assist them to complete the gigs remotely.
- Upon completion of the work-based tasks, students will earn up to R5000.00 in cash and gain valuable training and experience.